About Dr. Mohamed Seleem
Born and raised in Cairo, Egypt, Dr. Seleem started dental school at the age of 14. After graduating from Cairo University School of Dentistry in 1993, Dr. Seleem completed a 3 year Oral Surgery Residency after which he moved to the United States to receive his Dental license in 1999. He has been practicing dentistry in Southern California ever since.
Dr. Seleem completed an Implant Residency at Nobel Biocare, in Yorba Linda California. He has successfully placed and restored thousands of implants over the past 15 years. Dr. Seleem is dedicated to improving his skills in the art of dentistry by being an active member in a number of professional dental organizations and completing hundreds of hours of continuing education every year.
In addition to his exceptional talent and experience, Dr. Seleem is proud to have several professional memberships, including:
- The American Dental Association
- The California Dental Association
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- The Orange County Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- The International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- The Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (D.O.C.S.)
Dr. Seleem is married to Maki Kaneko and resides in Los Angeles. On their free time, they enjoy hiking, picnics at the park, salsa dancing, going to the movies, and snowboarding.